Automated Lead Nurturing for Coaches
Beta program details
If you're interested in the beta program, here's what you will need to know. If you have any other questions, please email me.
This page is low on pretty factor. Content only.
What is this?
A beta program is how I test all my products to make sure they are fit for purpose before I open the product for sales.
All of us have different skills and struggle with different things. The beta program helps me understand what clients may struggle with, and adapt the program to meet most of those challenges before they occur.
Have a look at the promo / sales page (under development) for more details on what this will look like eventually.
How does it work?
I'm inviting exactly 10 coaches to be part of the beta program.
Once I have the 10 coaches, I will launch the beta program (late August / early September).
Phase 1: Implementing the system
In this phase I will:
- implement the system for you
- teach you the bits you need to understand
- show you how to do your part (and help you get it done)
Phase 2: Running the system
Your Automated Lead Nurturing system is now live. Your leads will get high-quality content, and the time you spent on lead nurturing can now be spent on other things.
I will be monitoring activity in your system, assist with troubleshooting and answer any questions you may have. Where I see opportunities for improvement, I will make changes as required.
This phase will run for 1-2 months.
Phase 3: Beta program wrap-up
Once we have enough data and your system is running smoothly:
- I will show you how to check and maintain your system
- ask you for a testimonial for my eventual sales page.
What will you have to do?
Phase 1 - Implementation:
Phase 1 is where we set up your system and where 99% of the work gets done. You will have to:
- Provide me the information I need to set up your system
- Attend a training session (approximately 1 hour)
- Ask me anything you need to know about
- Write the emails (more about that in the next section)
Phase 2 - Running:
Your automated lead nurturing system is up and running:
- 10-15 minutes a week to review system performance.
- Decide how you're going to spend all that extra free time.
Phase 3 - Beta wrap-up:
We're wrapping things up:
- Make sure you know how to use the system
- Provide me with a testimonial (easy, I will show you how)
We're done with the beta program, but I'm still here if you need me. I'm always just an email away.
Will I have to write a lot of emails?
A typical thank you, welcome and evergreen lead nurturing sequence will have between 20 and 30 emails. Here's the "but" part:
- Some of the emails are short and easy to write.
- You don't have to write them all at once.
- The longer emails are wisdom you have to share and stories you can tell. These are easy to write because it's stuff you already know about.
- Emails don't need to be long—just valuable (I will show you how).
- I provide extensive guidance and examples on what and how to write
- I review and edit each email to make sure it's presentable and follows good email practice.
And most importantly, once these emails are written, they will serve you (and all your leads) for years.
How much time will it take?
The introduction and setup will require about 3-4 hours of your time (spread out across two or three online meetings).
After that, you will have to write the first 8 to 12 emails. This can take from a couple of days to a couple of weeks depending on how busy you are. I provide a lot of guidance and examples, so it will be faster than you think.
The remaining emails can be added about one per month.
How much does it cost?
There are two costs:
- It will cost you US $150 to join the beta program. This is around 10% of what I will charge for the commercial version once it launches.
- You will also need to subscribe to a ConvertKit account. At the time of writing, this is US $15 per month for up to 300 people in your list, or US $29 per month for up to 1,000. There are annual subscription discounts (2 months free), and you can view their current pricing here.
Other things worth knowing
The beta program fees are not refundable. I'm only taking 10 coaches into the beta program, so dropping out will affect me and the other coaches in the program.
Lead nurturing won't get you more leads. It helps qualify and nurture those leads (on autopilot), but you will still have to generate those leads yourself.
The eventual program will be offered in a Do It Yourself and a Done for You version. The beta program is Done for You only.
How do you get into the program?
I'm looking for coaches who are tired of wasting time and want better results from their lead nurturing.
Specifically, you are:
- an established coach (this is your business, not a hobby or something you may want to do)
- willing to learn
- willing to show up and do the work.
If that's you, please click the button below to apply. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me.
1 seat left
The beta program is full. Join the waiting list to get notified when the program goes live